Grandma's Boy Machinima Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Scripts

Go down

Episode Scripts Empty Episode Scripts

Post  Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Episode I: Guess Who's Back!

Troy is just an ordinary assassin. He works good with sniping wepons, and is at war against 3 things. The Covenant, Team Fear, and his mentallity. Ghosts have haunted him since he wore diapers. Only he could see him, but this time, they tend to help him. His grandma is an elite trooper (not covenant) in Team Fear. Both Troy & Grandma don't know their trying to kill eachother. Troy drives in with his Mongoose, at High Ground (Forged). He yells, "Grandma...I'm home!" He goes through the house and looks out a window, and somebody tries to snipe him, "Shit!" He takes out his Pistol and slowly checks outside the window. No bodys there. A body pops up and snipes again, missing. "That bastards gunna taste the power of the Troyster!" Troy looks outside and fires three shots, missing one, and killing the silhoutte with the other two. He doesn't dare go outside. "That was a bitch." He goes around the house screaming, "Grandma! We're being attacked!" He saw his Grandma's computer. There's a Spike Grenade on it. Dramatically switches between the grenade and Troy's face for a few seconds, then Troy says, "Son of a b-!" then gets blasted away (Dies in-game). He croches below the camera, then pokes his head up when recording starts. "What the hell..." He asks himself. The room was ruined. (Forged) He goes outside to see three men with snipers aiming right in front of him. "Well, well, well. Look who came back to the campsite!" The middle one says. "Troy! Run!" Says a pink girl. With a rocket launcher, she blows all three of 'em up when Troy begins running away. He sees a ghost. Pure white Spartan. He keeps running. "Thank-You Aileita!" He screams as he runs back into the house. "No prob!" Says the Pink Spartan. Now it explains how that the ghosts are helping him because Team Fear wants to collect every last soul and spirit to launch a bluish blast into the sky, that destroys everything on the planet. Him, the ghosts, and Aileita go out into the world and start killing anybody on Team Fear! Grandma gets notified that two UHP (Unidentified Homocidal People) are killing off a lot of people in Team Fear. A camera catches Aileita on tape, but not Troy. Troy breaks into the Fear Base and as soon as he does, a hidden door guard knocks him out. He wakes up at the launch site, being questioned. He finds an unoccupied Magnum. The guy asking questions turns around, Troy grabbs the Magnum, and all hell breaks loose! Right before they killed Troy, Aileita comes flying in with a Hornet and they escape back to Troy's house to organize everything out!

Check back later for Episode II!

Admin
Admin

https://grandmaboy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Episode Scripts Empty Re: Episode Scripts

Post  Admin Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Episode II: Protect The Base!

As Aileita and Troy were coming back from their 'run-into' with Team Fear, Team Fear went to Troy's house and took it under their control! "Lock around the perimeter, make sure no body gets in or out!" Said the leader of the group. "Uh-oh." Said Aileita. "We're running into a little gas trouble!" They crash landed 3.5 kilometers away from his house. They fight for their lives around other teams bases, and save two Team Knight Commanders! "Commander Jordan? Commander Gordan?" Troy asks. "Yup!" They both say. Aileita, Troy, Gordan, and Jordan make their way to the base. "Whoa, what the fuck?" Troy says as he looks around the corner. Troy sneaks around and kills all of the front line watchers, both wave one and wave two. They all go in. The twins start shooting at everybody watching the west side, and Aileita and Troy kill everybody at the east-side lookout. Next, they just had to fight the commander. Commander Pluto, one of the nastiest commanders on Team Fear. He has a Rocket Launcher and a Gravity Hammer. They all began fighting him. "Protect the base, whatever it takes!" Gordan said. They finally killed him after a two minute battle of shooting and being launched twenty-feet from the GH. "Finally!" Jordan says. "We took this base under our control."...

Check back later to read Episode III: Grandma, I'm Going On A Road Trip!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Episode III: Grandma, I'm Going On A Road Trip!

Courpses of Team Fear are everywhere with windy sounds. Going side to side with the camera. "Damn...you sure we need to take out that Armorgedon Machine, or are we just falling for a dream or hallusination?" Jordan asks. "No...he's sure." Aileita says. You here a cell phone go off. Troy walks away saying, "Hold on, just a minute...Hello?" "Troy! Get to Area 542541! We're under attack by Team Fear's Leader!" A man says. "Okay, Boss, I'll be there asap." "Good, because waves one, two, and four are taken out!...Oh shit, so is wave three!" He says. "Okay, calm down, I'm on my way." "Well, maybe we don't want your help!" Aileita argued. "Well maybe we don't want to help YOU!" Gordan says. Jordan was staying back as if he had nothing to do with it. "Guys, calm down. Aileita, Knight Three needs us." "Okay...let's go." "We'll come. It sounds like you might need backup." Jordan proposes. "Well I'll stay here, and protect whatever garbage is left..." Gordan says. "Hey!" Troy says. "Sorry...sorry." He apoligizes. All three get in a Warthog. Aileita driving, Troy on turret, and Jordan passenger. While Troy was protrolling, he asked to take a break. Aileita stops, and they were in a desert. Troy calls his grandma and says, "Grandma, I'm, uh, going on a road trip, with my girlfreind? And, uh, My freind Jordan...Bye." He came over to Aileita. "She didn't answer, so I left a message. Then they heard a crazy laugh. "oh...shit..." Aileita said. "Who is it?" Jordan asks. "Ex-Knight Two." Aileita says. "...The clown Joker..." Troy says. Joker hops down with a Shot gun and aims at Jordan. "Who shall I kill first?" Joker asks. "Your lucky Joker, your lucky for Chapter 6 Section 2 of the Kinght's Handbook. We cannot return fire without you giving the first shot." Aileita says. "Exactly! Ha ha ha!" Joker chuckles. "Aileita...Your looking pretty hot today, how about you and me go a-" Joker falls to the ground. "Take that you fucking perfert!" Troy screams. "Dude! Your not supposed to kill him untill he fires!" Aileita says. "I didn't! I knocked him out...cold." "He's right." Jordan says. "You never said that!" "Lets just leave him. He'll be back, too soon...I can sence it." Troy says. Jordan begins to drive, Troy's still Turret, and Aileita has the shot gun Joker put to her. You hear gun fire in the horizen. "That's them!" Troy shouts. And it fades out to black.

Check back for Episode IV: Ran Into Trouble Part I!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Episode IV: Ran Into Trouble! Part I

Coupses were everywhere, bullets flying, and Team Knight was getting owned by Team Fear...that is, until Troy, Aileita, and Jordan came!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down